Talent Dimensions’ Alternate Delivery Options
During these challenging times, we want you to know that we are here to help. Support of our clients does not begin and end with the delivery of our solutions but expands to supporting you in times like this where agility and ability to flex are of the utmost importance.
You may know that Talent Dimensions offers our solutions in multiple modalities including virtual and on-demand. We want to also make sure you are aware that we can help you deliver your internal offerings or meetings virtually using Adobe Connect and WebEx platforms.
Our state-of-the-art production and delivery capability parallel that of any of our Instructor-Led learning experiences and sessions. Here are a few ways we can help shift your-in person offerings and meetings to accommodate your current need for virtual solutions:
Virtual Producer Support
- Seamless support setting up Adobe Connect or WebEx virtual sessions to accommodate any of your internal programs or meetings.
- We take care of all your technology needs and can use our platform or yours to offer interactive sessions that allow users to have a live experience while working (virtually) remotely.
- We take care of any user questions and needs around technology and let you take care of focusing on your session or meeting content.
- Polls, chats and breakout rooms can be used to engage and delight users with a highly interactive experience.
- You can facilitate your sessions or leverage one of our global facilitators.
Virtual Facilitation Support
- Our global staff of facilitators can support you with any facilitation needs. They are experts at understanding the needs of virtual participants and driving interaction and engagement.
Virtual Engagement and Inclusion Support
Are you experiencing challenges with engaging your employees virtually as well as making sure they feel included? We have virtual offerings that can help you during these challenging times including:
- Engage! Getting What You Want Out of Work – Participants will heighten their awareness of the value of engagement, learn drivers for engagement and develop an individual plan for taking action.
- Navigating Workplace Inclusion – Participants will deepen their understanding of the organizational impacts of Inclusion and gain tools to disrupt exclusionary behaviors.
- Building Inclusive Teams – Leaders explore the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of creating Inclusive workplaces and how this positively impacts the individual, team and organizational productivity and effectiveness.
- Love Em or Lose Em – Leaders focus on what employees need to be engaged at work and how they can influence engagement for higher levels of satisfaction, productivity, and engagement.
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above options, please contact us.