Employee engagement is invaluable to the success of any business or organization. Engaged employees are more productive, committed, collaborative, innovative and ready to help the organization meet and surpass goals. Engagement is a key component of creating a culture of belonging where people – all people – can bring their best selves to work. Effective engagement strategies build trust and a positive work environment within an organization.
Successful engagement strategies touch all aspects of an organization’s culture, from policies, to processes, to programs. Research has confirmed repeatedly that ‘people stay for more than pay.’ Companies that prepare managers with the right tools and skills to promote employee engagement will attract and retain top talent. Organizations that prioritize engagement will demonstrate to employees and the communities they serve that people are valued and their contributions are appreciated.
Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em prepares participants with the tools and skills they need to promote engagement and become talent-focused leaders. The course follows these seven key messages:
- Talent is Always in the Spotlight
- People Stay for More Than Pay
- The Buck Stops Here and It’s Up to You!
- Be a Talent Focused Manager
- Strategies That Work
- Ask… So You Don’t Have to Guess
- From Ask to Action, Making it Happen
Unlock Your Teams Full Potential
- Learn the causes and costs of disengagement and accept their role in the solution.
- Walk away with strategies and actions, along with a proven process to follow to identify and address engagement issues in their teams.
- Learn and practice new skills and develop engagement ACTion plans.
- Gain the competence and confidence to hold Stay Conversations and build a focused, loyal and enthusiastic workforce.
‘Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em – Getting Good People to Stay’.