Employee engagement is invaluable to the success of any modern business. Engaged employees are more productive, committed, collaborative and innovative – all around better for business. Engagement is a key component to creating a culture of belonging, establishing trust and creating a more positive work environment within an organization.
Companies with a successful engagement strategy touches everything from company culture to communication and benefits, while adhering to the philosophy that ‘people stay for more than pay.’ These companies also have managers who are prepared with the right tools and skills to promote employee engagement throughout the organization. This support allows employees to do their best and highest work.
Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em helps leaders develop and sharpen the skills they need to promote engagement and inclusion through seven key messages:
- Talent is Always in the Spotlight
- People Stay for More Than Pay
- The Buck Stops Here and It’s Up to You!
- Be a Talent Focused Manager
- Strategies That Work
- Ask… So You Don’t Have to Guess
- From Ask to Action, Making it Happen
Unlock Your Teams Full Potential
- Learn the cause and costs of disengagement.
- Walk away with job-relevant strategies and action items.
- Create an individual employee engagement plan.
- Learn and practice new skills to foster engagement.
- Gain the competence and confidence to build a focused, loyal and enthusiastic workforce.
This fast-paced, interactive experience is delivered in a flexible format to accommodate multiple learning preferences. Using self-assessment tools, action learning and skill building exercises, managers learn key strategies to engage employees and build sustainable loyalty and commitment. Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em is based on concepts from the Wall Street Journal best-seller ‘Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em – Getting Good People to Stay’.