Join us for a free webinar:
Leverage Inclusion…Drive Engagement thru the Employee Lens
When: Thursday, September 27 at 1:00 pm ET (10:00 am PT)
Inclusion is key to building a high-engagement culture — one where everyone feels a part of the team and everyone is motivated to do their best work. Although the leader typically takes on the role of driving the culture, he or she is not solely responsible for developing an environment of engagement and inclusion. Employees play important roles in the engagement and inclusion equation, also known as being an inclusive colleague.
Join Lindy Williams and Lynn Cowart from Talent Dimensions as they present part 2 of this engagement partnership series – Leverage Inclusion – Drive Engagement…thru the Employee Lens.
This session focuses on developing a high-growth organization through the inclusion and engagement of ALL employees using time tested tips on:
- Differentiating the concepts of Inclusion and Engagement.
- Leveraging Inclusion and Engagement for greater results.
- Recognizing what gets in the way of creating and maintaining a fully engaged and inclusive environment.
- Identifying how each individual can influence and contribute to the connections that are fundamental to a workplace that welcomes everyone.
- Utilizing the 26 strategies from the books, Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em and Love It, Don’t Leave It by Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans – to get results everyone wants and needs.
Through the lens of the employee, this session provides tangible tools and tips that answer your questions on how motivators, engagement strategies and conversation play into building employee experiences and environments where everyone benefits!
When: Thursday, September 27 at 1:00 pm ET (11:00 am PT)
[pardot-form id=”6673″ title=”Webinar: Leverage Inclusion…Drive Engagement Employee Lens”]
Lynn Cowart, Chief Operations Officer
Lindy Williams, Consultant and Author
Did you miss part one of the series? Click here to view the recording.