It’s a new year filled with promise. Resolutions have been made and some already broken. It can all be a bit overwhelming. So, give yourself a break and pledge to do just one thing in 2017.
Be more awesome than last year!
Here are ten questions to get you thinking and get you started. Pick one, make a plan and be your most awesome self.
- What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2017?
- What advice would you give to yourself in 2017?
- What would you be most happy about completing in 2017?
- What would you most like to change about yourself in 2017?
- What are you looking forward to learning in 2017?
- What about your work are you most committed to changing and improving in 2017?
- What is one underdeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2017?
- What do you think will be your biggest risk in 2017?
- What brings you the most joy and how are you going to have more of that in 2017?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme for 2017?